10. Make Your Room Sexy clean and tidy is a great place to start!
9. Turn off all distractions – mobile phones and computers should be off – doors locked is another good idea.
8. Set the mood, candles, music and dim lights!
7. Sit behind him don’t massage him when he’s lying down, you want him sitting up, legs crossed on the ground and you kneeling behind him – keep lots of cushions under your butt, this will stop your back and knees from hurting.
6. Start slow, your massage doesn’t have to be hard and fast – get into the mood slowly. Start gentle and warm his body up first.
5. Create Highlights! Go a little deeper, and even slower on areas of his body that you know hold tension.
4. DON’T just use your thumbs they’ll get sore quickly. Share the massage time ith your palm and fingertips to stop your hand from hurting.
3. Get Intimate press up nice and close to him – let him feel your breath on his neck, your chest on his back and your thighs tightly wrapped around his hips.
2. Make it sexy Don’t just stick to massaging the back, neck and shoulders – include his chest, and work down his arms ALL the way to his hands.
The Number 1 Way to Make it Sexy:
1. Take control of the moment – tease him with your massage. When the moment is hot move his hands onto your thighs – if he moves too far stop him and continue the tease, but don’t tease for too long.
These tips come from a massage PRO named Denis Merkas. Denis runs couples massage courses in Melbourne, Australia – see MakeYourPartnerMelt.com.au. You can also pick up his instructional ebooks jam packed with tips and techniques on how to massage your boyfriend at Couples Massage Courses.
Visit CouplesMassageCourses.com for everythign you need to know about massaging your boyfriend.